New management structure at Erbe Elektromedizin from May 2020
Over the past few years, Erbe has grown steadily by an average of 8%. As a consequence, the range of tasks has also increased continuously in recent years. For this reason, it has become necessary to broaden the management level to adjust the structure of the organization to accommodate the growth of the entire Erbe Group.
Since 1996, the Management Board has consisted of Christian O. Erbe and Reiner Thede, who will be retiring at the end of April 2020.
From May 2020 onwards, several managers, who in part have held positions of responsibility, will form the new Management Board together with Christian O. Erbe.
- Christian O. Erbe's task as Managing Partner as well as Chief Executive Officer will be to chart the strategic course.
- Daniel Zimmermann will be responsible on the Management Board as Chief Financial Officer.
- Marcus Felstead is the Chief Marketing Officer.
- Dr. Helmut Scherer takes on the function as Chief Technology Officer.
- Prof. Dr. Markus Enderle's task is Chief Scientific &Medical Officer in the medical and scientific field.
The common goal is to drive digitization forward to optimize business processes and make products even more intelligent and user-friendly. Innovations are to be intensified, as is the internationalization of sales, the flow of goods and global production facilities.
The new management structure will contribute to future sustainability and continue to generate profitable growth.
» to the press release